Upward Construction is a family owned and operated general contracting company that has been building on the North Shore and Lower Mainland for over a decade. We take great pride in our team members and believe that our success over the years can be attributed in large part to our team’s cohesiveness and commitment to excellence.
If you feel that a small business construction company, staffed with talented young professionals and homebuilding craftsmen would be a good fit for you to learn and grow your skillset, then we want to hear from you!
Please take a look at the listed job postings, and if none of these described positions fit your career, experience, or life goals, don’t let that discourage you from getting in touch using the contact form below.
We're always interested in meeting ambitious and skilled tradespeople. Have a look below for our current open opportunities.
- Be a Red-Seal Carpenter.
- Be reliable, self-motivated, and passionate about homebuilding.
- Be a good teammate, with a positive attitude.
- Be quality focused, and capable to produce on a schedule.
- Have their own vehicle and phone.
- AP/AR/Payroll/Year-end Reporting and GL
- Communication with vendors -the ideal candidate should be able to represent the company and maintain vendor relationships.
- Workflow improvement – this is a team-first environment. The ideal candidate would be keen to communicate internally and be proactive with designing and implementing improvements within our workflows (information systems being one).
- Management accounting – working very closely with the CEO of the company, the ideal candidate would be responsible for several management accounting functions
- Performance forecasting: The ideal candidate will be part of the strategic team surrounding the CEO and would engage in wide-ranging profitability and budgeting discussions – from project accounting to HR deployment.
- A great attitude is a must. We take care of our own, and a supportive and engaging working atmosphere is something that we value.
- The ideal candidate should be a problem solver, with a ‘can-do’ attitude. The industry can often turn and move at a swift pace.
- We are not looking for individuals that would see this as not ‘just another job.’ We are looking for someone who can grow with our team long term and who will take ownership of their role and be an integral part of this team and company.
Interesting in sending us a resume for a position not listed above? We're happy to accept your application.